Hotel Sandakan is a deluxe 3 star Hotel with 105 rooms, 3 food and beverage outlets, banquet, meetings and conference facilities.
We are now seeking self-motivated professionals with a creative mindset and the ability to work independently.
- Must be Sabahan, Malaysian only.
- Must have formal education, SKM, Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s and pastry daily operations.
- Able to manage Coffee House, Indoor and Outdoor catering.
- Computer literate as we are using system.
- Liaising with the purchaser for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus with latest presentation.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Manage overall F&B costs.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s F&B Costs and creating a work roster.
- Must be able to understand butcher test and yield.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the duties and responsibilities of the position. An average of RM3000-RM3500 based on experience and exposure.
Interested applicant is invited to send their full resume, qualifications and experience together with salary requirement, a recent passport sized photograph, contact telephone number and two (2) references to: (only qualified candidates will be notified)
Human Resource Department
P O Box No. 1509
E-mail: email@example.com Closing date: 10 January 2021.